lululemon Monthly Guest Review Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is [lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd of 30 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia (ABN 45 110 186 233) (“Promotor”)
2. Each monthly Competition commences at 9:00am Australian East Standard Time (AEST) on the first day of each month, and ends at 11:59pm AEST of the last day of said month (“Promotion Period”). The time of entry for each monthly Competition shall be the time when the online entry is received by the Promotor not the time of transmission by the participant. The first and last monthly Competition shall commence on 1 June 2021 and 1 December 2021 respectively.
How to Enter
3. To enter, an eligible participant must:
(a) be an Australian residents aged 15 years or above
(b) have successfully purchased a good onlinefrom lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd at www.lululemon.com.au (“Promotor”);
(c) complete the product review through the email sent by Bazzarvoice by submitting a valid rating/review about the goods; and,
(d) fill in the guest’s details of name and e-mail address.
6. There is no limit as to the number of times an eligible participant may enter this Competition, however, the participant shall only submit one review for each good successfully purchased.
7. Entry that is received after 11:59pm AEST of the last day of a particular month would be regarded as entry for the next monthly Competition. Entry that is received after 11:59pm AEST of 31 December 2021 would be considered as invalid.
8. The Promotor reserves the right to (a) verify the validity of entries and participants; (b) disqualify any participant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who otherwise committed misconduct or fraud. The Promotor’s decision is final and no communication will be made for such decision or related process.
9. Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd and lululemon athletica new zealand ltd, their related companies, subsidiaries and all agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Prize & Determination
10. There shall be 1 winner of the prize per month during the Promotion Period. The winner will receive a lululemon e-giftcard with a face value of at AUD250 (inclusive of GST) as prize. The use of the e-giftcard is subject to the Promotor’s e-giftcard terms and conditions.
11. This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a judging panel at the Promotor’s office located at 30 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia on the 3rd day of each month (if the 3rd day of the relevant month falls onto a Saturday or Sunday, then the following Monday) during the Promotion Period (“Judging Date”), based upon individual:
(a) skill such as sufficient details/specifications of the product that the participant liked or didn’t like, or sufficient information to other guests to aid in their purchase decision and assist with product education;
(b) talent such as any innovation opportunity or design suggestions;
(c)creativity such as writing style or design opportunity; and/or
(d) imagination such as where the participant may wear the good and for what purpose; including different exercises or sporting functions.
12. All entries must be an independent and genuine creation by the participants. Both positive and negative reviews will be considered. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions whether with us or otherwise.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days after the Judging Date The prize will be delivered to the nominated email address of the winner in Australia.
14. Participants shall be responsible for the entry and entry content (“Review”) which they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Review to the extent permitted by law. Participants warrant and agree that (a) they will obtain prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Review to the uses and terms provided in these Terms and Conditions; and (b) they will comply with all relevant laws.
15. All entries and Reviews become the properties of the Promoter (including any intellectual property rights). Participants further consent to the Promoter using the participant’s name and Review in any media perpetually without remuneration for the purposes of delivering and promoting this Competition. Participants further consent to the Promotor disclosing the participant’s personal information and Review collected to any government authority (if required by law).
16. If, for any reason, this Competition cannot be proceeded as a result of improper interfering, fraud, technical difficulties or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant who improperly interferes with the entry process; and/or (b) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this Competition.
18. The Promoter does not exclude any rights or remedies in respect of goods/services which cannot be excluded, restricted or otherwise modified by law including any consumer guarantee under Australian Consumer Law (please see the Promotor’s refund and return policy).
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with or arising from this Competition. Examples include but not limited to (a) any entry or prize claim that is incorrect, invalid, disqualified, cancelled, late, delayed, lost, altered, damaged or otherwise interrupted (whether before or after their receipt by the Promoter); (b) any technical issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), unauthorised access or improper interference; (c) winner’s tax liability arising from or in connection with this Competition; or (d) use of a prize by the winner, except if such liability cannot be excluded by laws.
20. Without limiting any other terms herein and to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties.
21. The Promotor’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of the same.
22. Any costs associated with submitting the Review, accessing the promotional website situated at www.lululemon.com.au is the participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
24. If you have any questions regarding this Competition, the Promoter may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 1800 102 016.