lululemon Summer Seasonal Q3 2022 Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd of 30 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia (ABN 45 110 186 233) (“Promotor”).
3. The competition commences at 9:00am Australian East Standard Time (AEST) on October 2nd 2022, and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28th October 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The time of entry for each monthly Competition shall be the time when the online entry is received by the Promotor not the time of transmission by the participant.
How to Enter
4. To enter, an eligible participant must:
(a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years or above;
(b) provide an answer to the question "How doyou like to feel in your summer activewear?” in the form provided on the Facebook or Instagram ad;
(c) fill in your details of name and e-mail address; and
(d) validly submit the form to the Promotor.
6. One entry shall be submitted by each individual email address. If the Promotor receives more than one entry with a particular email address, only the first entry will be considered as valid submission.
7. Entry that is received after 11:59pm AEST of the last day of the competition would be considered as invalid.
8. The Promotor reserves the right to (a) verify the validity of entries and participants; (b) disqualify any participant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who otherwise committed misconduct or fraud. The Promotor’s decision is final and no communication will be made for such decision or related process.
9. Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd and lululemon athletica new zealand ltd, their related companies, subsidiaries and all agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Prize & Determination
10. There shall be 1 winner of the prize during the Promotion Period. The winner will receive a lululemon e-giftcard with a face value of AUD$500 (inclusive of GST) as prize. The use of the e-gift card is subject to the Promotor’s e-gift card terms and conditions.
11. This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a judging panel at the Promotor’s office located at 30 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia on November 1st 2022.
(a) skill such as sufficient details/specifications of a particular feeling;
(b) talent such as any innovation opportunity or design suggestions in any particular active wear;
(c) creativity such as writing style or design opportunity; and/or
12. All entries must be an independent and genuine creation by the participants. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions whether with us or otherwise.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days after the Judging Date. The prize will be delivered to the nominated email address of the winner in Australia.
14. Participants shall be responsible for the entry and entry content (“Entry”) which they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Entry to the extent permitted by law. Participants warrant and agree that (a) they will obtain prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Entry to the uses and terms provided in these Terms and Conditions; and (b) they will comply with all relevant laws.
15. All Entries become the properties of the Promoter (including any intellectual property rights). Participants further consent to the Promoter using and sub-license the participant’s name and Entry in any media perpetually without remuneration for the purposes of delivering and promoting this Competition, and marketing. Participants further consent to the Promotor disclosing the participant’s personal information and Entry collected to any government authority (if required by law).
16. If, for any reason, this Competition cannot be proceeded as a result of improper interfering, fraud, technical difficulties or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant who improperly interferes with the entry process; and/or (b) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this Competition.
18. The Promoter does not exclude any rights or remedies in respect of goods/services which cannot be excluded, restricted or otherwise modified by law including any consumer guarantee under Australian Consumer Law (please see the Promotor’s refund and return policy).
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or
sustained, in connection with or arising from this Competition. Examples include but not limited to (a) any entry or prize that is incorrect, invalid, disqualified, cancelled, late, delayed, lost, altered, damaged or otherwise interrupted (whether before or after their receipt by the Promoter); (b) any technical issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), unauthorised access or improper interference; (c) winner’s tax liability arising from or in connection with this Competition; or (d) use of a prize by the winner, except if such liability cannot be excluded by laws.
22. Without limiting any other terms herein and to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties.
23. The Promotor’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of the same.
24. Any costs associated with submitting the Entry, accessing the promotional website situated at www.lululemon.com.au is the participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
26. If you have any questions regarding this Competition, the Promoter may be contacted by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 1800 102 016.
Sign up for lululemon updates now receive early access to our limited-time offers.