Terms and Conditions (Sale)
Australia and New Zealand
1. Purchase of products by you from lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd and lululemon athletica new zealand limited (each "lululemon") using our Sites (www.lululemon.com.au or www.lululemon.co.nz as the case may be) and/or App is subject to these Terms and Conditions (Sale).
3. The Site and/or App will provide you with pricing for the products that are carried by lululemon both in-store and online. The pricing shown to you through use of the Site and/or App may only be good for purchases made online or through the App and may differ from in-store pricing. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice. lululemon reserves the right to limit the quantities which it supplies to you for any product and at any time where: (a) lululemon believes your order is being made for the purpose of commercial resale; or (b) lululemon does so to increase availability of products to other purchases. Not all products shown in the Site and/or App are available in-store.
4. Minor differences in colour and other slight variations in products are possible due to different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, lululemon is not liable for these variants and deviations.
5. Size guides offered on our website by us and third parties are for your general information only. Your correct fit may differ between our product categories, and from time to time there may be minor sizing variations between product runs of the same item. If you are unsure about the best size for you, come in to one of our stores and try the item on for yourself.
6. When you place an order to purchase a product via the Site or the App, you are making an offer to purchase the product. lululemon is not obligated to accept any offer you make, and lululemon is only taken to have accepted your order and offer to purchase when a confirmation of order reaches your designated email address. Such acceptance is subject to final availability of stocks, and these Terms and Conditions (Sale). lululemon shall notify you if an ordered product cannot be delivered or out of stock and issue you a refund for any product that cannot be supplied. See our Return Policy for information about refunds on split payment purchases.
7. lululemon may not accept your order if:
(a) Multi-brand gift cards/e-gift cards that can be used in different merchants (including, but not limited to, those sold or distributed by Blackhawk and Shopping Centre Gift Cards) CANNOT: (a) be used to purchase lululemon gift cards at lululemon stores or the ecommerce channel; or (b) be redeemable at lululemon stores or ecommerce channel for cash, cash coupons, coupons, store credit or service of any kind.
(b) you are under 18 years of age, and consent from your parent/guardian for the order is not obtained; or
(c) your order is made with false information or is otherwise fraudulent/illegal; or,
(d) lululemon believes your order is being made for the purpose of commercial resale.
8. If there is a discrepancy between the items or quantities ordered by you and those stated in the confirmation of order, you may cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation of Order. You can only make a cancellation within the one (1) hour period following your order request, outside of this window, please refer to our Return Policy for how to submit a refund request.
9. Notwithstanding delivery of and the passing of title in any Products, nothing in the T&Cs shall have the effect of granting or transferring to, or vesting in, you any intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services.
10. These Terms and Conditions (Sale) are governed and applied by the laws of Victoria of Australia for order made via www.lululemon.com.au; or the laws of New Zealand for order made via www.lululemon.co.nz.
11. Subject always to any applicable statutory rights of yours, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, lululemon disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, with respect to the Site, App, submissions, services, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, merchantability, durability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or freedom from errors.
12. lululemon retains all intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services and nothing in the Terms and Conditions (Sale) or the T&Cs shall have the effect of granting or transferring to you any intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services.
13. To the extent of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions (Sale) and the T&Cs, these Terms and Conditions (Sale) herein shall prevail.
14. The T&Cs are subject to change at lululemon’s sole discretion. Current T&Cs are displayed on the Site and App. You should review these T&Cs each time you make a purchase.
Sign up for lululemon updates now receive early access to our limited-time offers.